Job Description Summary
When you join Ledcor you will be part of a team that strives for continuous improvement, gives back to the communities in which we work and supports career growth & development.
Our Fort McMurray Industrial projects are stable and long-term. This means you can plan for your future, whether that means saving for your child’s education or your next amazing vacation.
Did we mention camp and travel allowance are provided? Take advantage of this opportunity and apply today.
As a Pipefitting Foreperson you will be an integral part of the Ledcor Industrial team. For you, safety and quality are a priority and you are proud of your work at the end of each day.
Join the Ledcor team in Fort McMurray today!
- Supervise a crew of Journeyperson Pipefitters and Apprentice Pipefitters
- Ensure the safety of the crew, equipment, and work environment
- Ensure that work is completed during regular hours
- Ensures overall compliance of Ledcor's health, safety, and environmental standards as well as occupational health and safety regulations daily
- Demonstrates ability to lead teams effectively in the day-to-day execution of the work by managing resources, equipment, and labour
- Trains, supports, and offers guidance to new employees
- Inspects work fronts regularly and ensures schedules are followed
- Daily paperwork and conduct daily toolbox talks
- Coordinates and communicates with the other Foreman and Supervision to ensure the correct sequencing of operations
- Effective organizational and planning skills; proven experience organizing workloads, managing multiple priorities, and working with multiple deadlines
- Must have a Journeyperson Pipefitter certification or be a registered Pipefitter Apprentice from a recognized provincial training authority
- Minimum 3+ years of experience on industrial construction projects in a similar role
- Successful candidates will require OSSA Regional with CSTS, BSO or CSO
- Fall Protection and Confined Space is an asset
- Good attention to detail with the ability to problem solve
- Must be able to meet all safety requirements and applicable safety policies
- Long term projects, site based camp provided
- Charter Flights from either Edmonton or Calgary, or travel allowance for out-of-province candidates who qualify
- Benefits provided by CLAC
Aug 2, 2022
Fort MacKay Industrial Park Lot 21, Fort McMurray, AB, Canada