When you join Ledcor you will be part of a team that strives for continuous improvement, gives back to the communities in which we work and supports career growth & development.
Our Fort McMurray Industrial projects are stable and long-term. This means you can plan for your future, whether that means saving for your child’s education or your next amazing vacation.
Did we mention camp and travel allowance are provided? Take advantage of this opportunity and apply today.
As a Water Truck Operator you will be an integral part of the Ledcor Industrial team. For you, safety and quality are a priority and you are proud of your work at the end of each day.
Join the Ledcor team in Fort McMurray today!
- Safe and efficient operation of Water Trucks
- Conduct pre-trip/walk-around safety inspections and completes daily Field Level Hazard Assessments for all activities
- Maintain heavy equipment in good operating condition, reporting and logging maintenance requirements or concerns
- Communicate effectively and professionally with other team members
- Be a leader of both safety and production for the team by ensuring compliance with all company, client, and legislated safety policies and procedures
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Minimum 3 years experience operating Water Trucks in a high traffic setting
- Must have and maintain a valid Class 3 tandem-truck license with air brakes and a clean driver's abstract
- Must have demonstrated ability to work under minimal supervision
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug and alcohol testing
- Long term projects, site based camp provided
- Charter Flights from either Edmonton or Calgary, or travel allowance for out-of-province candidates who qualify
- Benefits provided by CLAC
Ledcor Industrial offers an integrated range of services from construction, engineering, and maintenance to pipe fabrication and module assembly. We offer turnkey solutions to our oil and gas clients and have built some of the continent’s largest oil and gas projects.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
Aug 15, 2022
Fort MacKay Industrial Park Lot 21, Fort McMurray, AB, Canada