When you join Ledcor you will be part of a team that strives for continuous improvement, gives back to the communities in which we work and supports career growth & development.
Our Fort McMurray Industrial projects are stable and long-term. This means you can plan for your future, whether that means saving for your child’s education or your next amazing vacation.
Did we mention camp and travel allowance are provided? Take advantage of this opportunity and apply today.
As a Class 1 Truck Driver you will be an integral part of the Ledcor Industrial team. For you, safety and quality are a priority and you are proud of your work at the end of each day.
Join the Ledcor team in Fort McMurray today!
- Operate tractor trailer truck units, and other equipment as required
- Safely load and secure pipe, equipment, materials and supplies as required by site supervision
- Assist in the maintenance of winch and heavy trucks as needed
- Complete relevant paperwork as required by National Safety Code and legal standards
- Complete field level hazard assessments and maintain a safe work environment
- Previous experience driving tractor trailer units in an industrial setting
- Must have a valid Class 1 Driver's License and clear 3-year driver's abstract
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Successful candidates will require CSTS 2020, CSO or BSO
- Long term projects, site based camp provided
- Charter Flights from either Edmonton or Calgary, or travel allowance for out-of-province candidates who qualify
- Benefits provided by CLAC
Aug 2, 2022
Fort MacKay Industrial Park Lot 21, Fort McMurray, AB, Canada