When you join Ledcor you will be part of a team that strives for continuous improvement, gives back to the communities in which we work and supports career growth & development.
Our Fort McMurray Industrial projects are stable and long-term. This means you can plan for your future, whether that means saving for your child’s education or your next amazing vacation.
Did we mention camp and travel allowance are provided? Take advantage of this opportunity and apply today.
As a Picker Truck Operator you will be an integral part of the Ledcor Industrial team. For you, safety and quality are a priority and you are proud of your work at the end of each day.
Join the Ledcor team in Fort McMurray today!
- Conduct pre-trip/walk-around safety inspections, completes Hazard Assessments, and logs and reports any maintenance concerns with equipment
- Communicates with assigned crew
- Fill out and understand an equipment logbook
- Ensures the safety of the crew, equipment, and environment
- Ensures that work is completed during regular hours
- Willingness to learn and be adaptable
- Must hold a Journeyperson Crane certification from a recognized provincial training authority
- Valid Class 1 Driver’s License and 3 Year Driver’s Abstract required
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Must have demonstrated the ability to work under minimal supervision
- Long term projects, site based camp provided
- Charter Flights from either Edmonton or Calgary, or travel allowance for out-of-province candidates who qualify
- Benefits provided by CLAC
Aug 2, 2022
Fort MacKay Industrial Park Lot 21, Fort McMurray, AB, Canada