Job Description Summary
When you join Ledcor you will be part of a team that strives for continuous improvement, gives back to the communities in which we work and supports career growth & development.
Our Fort McMurray Industrial projects are stable and long-term. This means you can plan for your future, whether that means saving for your child’s education or your next amazing vacation.
Did we mention camp and travel allowance are provided? Take advantage of this opportunity and apply today.
As an Ironworker you will be an integral part of the Ledcor Industrial team. For you, safety and quality are a priority and you are proud of your work at the end of each day.
Join the Ledcor team in Fort McMurray today!
- Stick build steel erection for structural steel building and structural steel panelization
- Bolt up and impacting
- Study blueprints, drawings, and specifications to determine the lay out of work
- Position steel units, align holes, and insert temporary bolts while checking alignments and joining steel parts
- Heavy lift, rigging and setting of building modules
- Ensures the safety of the crew, equipment, and environment
- Ensures that work is completed during regular hours
- Must possess a Journeyperson Ironworker certification with a recognized provincial training authority
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Ledcor requires possession of OSSA Regional with CSTS/BSO or CSO, Fall Protection
- EWP and Confined Space are an asset
- Must have basic Ironworker tools
- Must be fully vaccinated and provide valid COVID-19 vaccination record (unless you have a legitimate recognized medical or religious reason for not getting vaccinated), or agree to submit to testing requirements
- Long term projects, site based camp provided
- Charter Flights from either Edmonton or Calgary, or travel allowance for out-of-province candidates who qualify
- Benefits provided by CLAC
Aug 4, 2022
Fort MacKay Industrial Park Lot 21, Fort McMurray, AB, Canada