In your new role, you will be responsible for business analysis, solution design and the development / configuration of supported platforms and services. You will work closely with end-users and subject matter experts to identify business challenges and directly contribute to the delivery of effective, efficient solutions.
You will provide knowledge and expertise on supported products and services, including Tier 2/3 support to end-users. As part of your new position you will also help define and document operational business processes, assists with configuration and customization.
This position can be based out of Calgary, Edmonton or Vancouver and will be a work from home position, with the understanding from time to time you may be asked to go into the office as business needs require.
- Collaborates with team members and end-users to plan, organize, and facilitate problem/solution discovery and business analysis activities
- Consults with users to understand business needs and objectives; identify solution opportunities; and refining business requests and backlog items
- Develops and supports low-code business applications and solutions, along with configuration or customization of supported products and services to solve business challenges
- Provides support and assistance to internal team members to ensure the consistent flow of work including Tier 2/3 support and education to end-users and business stakeholders
- Defines and documents best practice recommendations while assisting with the upkeep of standards in leveraging communication and collaboration products and services
- Develops business expertise and customer understanding to inform future product, service and feature decisions
- Contributes to the growth and user increase of supported platforms including health and monitoring, feature testing and product research
- Performs testing and contributes to quality analysis of both code and user experience
- Explores new solutions and technologies by key vendors / partners and engages in training and learning opportunities that contribute to team success
- Identifies and establishes continuous improvement opportunities for the team
- A college, Trade or Technical Diploma in Business Analysis or a related subject is required but a bachelor’s degree is preferred for this position
- 3 years minimum experience within a business analysis role working with integrated enterprise systems
- Previous experience working with Power Platforms specifically Powerapps is essential for your success in this position (PowerBI is also desirable)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of application lifecycle management and user interface / user experience
- Skilled in requirements gathering and solution delivery through both waterfall and agile techniques
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize assignments and work independently
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
Aug 23, 2022
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada