You are a thorough and accurate Quality Control Coordinator with 3 -5 years’ experience. You will participate in the project quality plan by working collaboratively to perform general inspections and initiate non-conformance processes.
Join our Ledcor team today!
- Ensures quality records are accurately completed
- Implements, coordinates and maintains Ledcor systems and procedures in accordance with project specifications
- Performs general administrative and record keeping functions to ensure project specific quality management information is readily available including the completion of required quality documentation
- Initiates non-conformance processes when materials or products do not meet the required specifications
- Develops inspection test plans to meet project requirements
- Participates in the development of Ledcor’s quality program
- Reviews contract documents and participates in the development of the project quality plan and advises the Quality Manager of any necessary changes or revisions to the quality plan
- Participates in the change management process of changes to the work by carrying out some trouble-shooting and debriefing with department processes to continually improve upon the products, service and support provided
- 3-5 years related work experience or combination of relevant education and experience
- Completion of post-secondary education with a related diploma, degree or trade certificate
- Interprets drawings for earthworks, concrete and rebar
- Understanding of compaction for various soils and effect of moisture content
- Thorough understanding of proctor testing, sieve analysis and concrete mix designs
- Interprets reinforcing drawings and compare to in-place rebar installations
- Detailed technical knowledge of codes and standards, regulatory requirements, modern construction practices, techniques and equipment
- Strong computer background including experience with MS Office
- Strong communication skills, confident interacting with key contacts in verbal, written and electronic form
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
Sep 16, 2022
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada