You are a Journeyperson Carpenter with leadership experience to support us on a potash mine project. You will be an integral part of the Ledcor team working in Leroy SK.
This project will require construction of Headframe assembly foundations and formwork. This is a large scope project which includes heavy earthworks and underground utilities installation from mass excavations, ditching, road construction and laydown development. For you, safety and quality are a priority, and you are proud of your work at the end of each day.
- Comprehend drawings to prepare layouts including selecting materials, planning sequences and methods of work, and measuring and marking materials to avoid costly mistakes or omissions
- Understand industrial concrete forming and engineered forming systems to accurately build concrete forms
- Check completed units to be sure they are level, square, plumb, and the right size, shape, and location
- Willingness to lend a hand with basic concrete work
- Minimum of 5 years’ related project experience
- Have a Journeyperson Carpenter ticket from a recognized provincial training authority
- Non-ticketed carpenters must have 4+ years relevant experience to the industrial carpentry trade
- Experience with using Peri formwork system or similar
- Experience on Industrial projects is a requirement
- Demonstrated ability to work under minimal supervision
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Must possess valid CSTS (Construction Safety Training Systems) certification and OSSA Regional Orientation or Basic Safety Orientation certificate
- Must be fully vaccinated and provide valid COVID-19 vaccination record (unless you have a legitimate recognized medical or religious reason for not getting vaccinated)
- Experienced applicants that reside in Leroy, SK or surrounding areas will be given preference due to the location of this project
- 14 days on / 7 days off rotational shift, 12-hour work days
- Camp based accommodation provided for non-local candidates
- Travel allowance provided from approved locations
- Work will be primarily outdoors in various weather conditions
- Benefits provided by CLAC
Ledcor builds and maintains infrastructure in various industries including oil and gas, transportation, and mining. We’re experts in public and private infrastructure construction and maintenance. Our vast projects include: full-scale contract mining, earthworks, foundations, national highways, bridges, roads, waterways, dams, airports, underground utilities, independent power projects and site reclamation.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
Oct 1, 2022
1105 Pettigrew Avenue East, Regina, SK, Canada