You are a Journeyperson Ironworker, or skilled Ironworker Apprentice with industrial construction experience. You will be an integral part of the Ledcor team working in Fort McMurray, AB. The successful candidate will be responsible for operating in accordance with quality, safety and efficiency standards.
Join the Ledcor team in Fort McMurray AB today!
- Erect steel to complete structural steel structures, pre-assemble panalization, bridges and gangways
- Read blueprints, drawings, and specifications to correctly erect structures
- Able to lay out, plum and square up structures and equipment
- Rigging and setting of building modules, tanks and equipment
- Work with construction cranes, derricks, and other hoisting equipment
- Must possess a Journeyperson Ironworker Ticket or a valid Apprenticeship Ticket from a recognized provincial training authority
- Construction assembly of barges, dredges an asset
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Must possess valid CSO or BSO certificate
- Ability to work with minimal supervision is an asset
- Experienced applicants that reside in Fort McMurray or surrounding areas will be given preference due to the location of this project
- 14 days on / 7 days off rotational shift, 10-hour workdays
- Camp based accommodations with private washrooms are provided
- Travel allowance provided from approved locations
- Work will be primarily outdoors in various weather conditions
- Benefits provided by CLAC
Ledcor Industrial offers an integrated range of services from construction, engineering, and maintenance to pipe fabrication and module assembly. We offer turnkey solutions to our oil and gas clients and have built some of the continent’s largest oil and gas projects.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
Aug 15, 2022
3218D Faithfull Avenue, Saskatoon, SK, Canada