You are an experienced IT System Support Analyst with a background in Tier 2 technical support. In this role, you will serve as the first point of contact and primary source for resolutions. This position will require you to work independently, leveraging your extensive knowledge to ensure effective business operations.
You will be responsible for receiving, prioritizing, documenting and actively resolving end user IS requests, and escalating incidents when considered appropriate and necessary to maintain service level agreement expectations. You will also be responsible for deploying computers, printers, and other equipment, ensuring end user satisfaction of the deployment and completing the return of older equipment.
This role is an office based position with some travel to other sites required. Come join our True Blue team by applying for this role today!
- Support and troubleshoot IT infrastructure which includes: workstations, laptops, hardware, software, servers, printers, networking, remote access, connectivity, Skype phones and voice systems
- Diagnose and troubleshoot problems with individual or multiple computer systems to maintain proper functioning; escalate issues as required to the appropriate team
- Utilize Microsoft SCCM to provide consistent and efficient software deployment and computer imaging
- Assist with ongoing moves, additions and changes to computers
- Support MS Office 365 ProPlus suite of products, and a variety of specialized applications
- Participate in team-based project initiatives as required
- Perform system setup, which includes setup of network equipment
- 4+ years of Desktop Support experience in a large enterprise environment
- Completion of post-secondary education in the field of computer science
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft-based operating systems and software (Windows 8.1 and Office 365 ProPlus, Skype for Business 2013 and SharePoint 2013); familiarity with ServiceNow would be an asset
- Previous experience with Active Directory, including creating user accounts, resetting passwords, adding and removing computers from the Domain
- Experience with network and desktop printing solutions
- Previous customer service experience, with strong interpersonal and communication skills, and a demonstrated focus on customer service excellence
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, with the ability to diagnose and solve technical issues
- Process and procedure oriented, and extremely organized
- Flexible, with a demonstrated ability to embrace change and handle changing priorities
- Self-motivated, with a strong ability to work both independently and with teams and managers
- Must have and maintain a valid class 5 provincial driver’s license
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
Aug 15, 2022
344 Bathurst St, Toronto, ON, Canada