The Welding Inspector monitors field Welding activities including bevel prep, pre-heat temperature, fit up, electrode size and type, travel speed, voltage, amperage, and heat input fall within the parameter range listed within the WPS.
Ledcor Pipeline offers a unique set of pipeline services unmatched anywhere in the oil and gas industry. From pipeline construction to investigative digs and subcontractor management, we are accustomed to operating in challenging terrain, and we maintain some of the largest pipeline networks in the world
Join the Ledcor's Pipeline team today!
- Communicate the requirements of the ITP’s (Inspection & Test Plans)
- Review inspection and testing results for conformity to requirements
- Collaborate with Operations and provide input on the Quality requirements for the development of Detailed Execution Plans; clearly identifying the required inspections, hold points, tests and required documentation.
- Ensures all Inspection and Testing equipment is managed in accordance with the equipment calibration requirements.
- Ensure non-conforming work is being managed in accordance with the project quality issues reporting procedure.
- Ensure welding reports are signed off by client prior to filing for turnover
- Identify Non-conformances to the Project QA/QC supervisor
- Ensure Quality Records are maintained for System turnover
- Provides input to the development of the project quality plan
- Provides input to the development of Ledcor’s quality program
- 5+ years related work experience or combination of relevant education and experience.
- Technical knowledge and understanding of CSA Z662, ASME B31.3 and industry best practices.
- CWB Level 2 or higher certification preferred
- Strong computer background including experience with MS Office.
- Strong communication skills, confident interacting with key contacts in verbal, written and electronic form.
- Able to identify problems/issues and generates solutions and makes sound decisions using standard procedures.
- Capable of probing and listening carefully, presenting information clearly in an appropriate style and persuading others in straightforward situations.
- Willing to contribute actively in team activities, sharing experiences and ideas.
- Site based position
- Modified 6/1 schedule equivalent to a 3/1
- Camp based position
- Benefits provided by CLAC
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
Aug 23, 2022
., Valemount, BC, Canada