As the Cyber Security Specialist, you will be responsible for implementing the preventative security measures as well as responding and investigating cyber security events. In your new role you will also support the development, implementation, and maintenance of secure configurations and the vulnerability management program across Ledcor systems
This collaborative role will build and leverage relationships with different IS and business technology teams to successfully ensure Ledcor systems are securely configured, vulnerabilities are identified and remediated, and systems are validated for compliance.
This position can be based out of Canada or the United States and is a work from home position. Come join our True Blue team today by applying through the advert.
- You will support the implementation, and maintenance of secure configurations for all end points across Ledcor systems using industry best practices, that are compliant to external regulatory or contractual requirements
- You will be responsible for the vulnerability management program, including the processes, reporting and tools required to ensure the posture of Ledcor systems, and that vulnerabilities are identified and mitigated within required timelines
- Respond to cyber security events in line with established processes, conduct root cause analysis to identify gaps and suggestions and produce detailed incident reports
- You will assist with SIEM/SIM, Threat Intelligence, Endpoint Detection and Response tools, and other cyber security systems such as email threat protection, DKIM, DMARC and SPF configuration
- Responsible for reviewing and suggesting changes in the Information Services Change Management process and providing Cyber Security guidance to technology changes as required
- 3+ years’ experience working within a cyber security role
- A degree in a related field will be of advantage
- Advanced knowledge of common endpoint platforms, network equipment configurations and common infrastructure components such as AD, DNS, Email etc.
- Security monitoring experience with one or more SIEM technologies
- Understanding of security incident management, malware management and vulnerability management processes
- Knowledge of cloud services
- Excellent collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication
- This is a work from home position
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
Sep 19, 2022
7008 Roper Road NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada