This job posting is no longer active.
Job Summary:You are an experienced Warehouse Material Handler who is responsible for the daily flow of material including accurate shipping, receiving, and inventory control. You will be an integral part of the Ledcor team working in North of Fort McMurray, AB. You will report to the Material supervisor and work as a member of the material team.
• Ensure materials are shipped/received safely and accounted for through proper delivery and storage practices
• Liaise with internal stakeholders to issue materials as a representative of the warehouse team
• Participate in inventory management through accurate counts and the delivery of all materials
• Provide valuable materials and warehousing expertise to drive innovative continuous improvements of the processes
• Utilize and maintain the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and Material Test Report (MTR)
• Operate, inspect, and maintain material handling equipment
• Unload trucks, check in merchandise, reconcile purchase orders with sales orders and distribute received inventory to designated production areas
• Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pick up according to schedule (pick, load, pack, wrap, label, stage, and ship)
• Facilitate inventory management and inform management of low inventory, record inventory counts.
• Generate reports documenting defective materials, shortages, and overages
Ledcor Industrial offers an integrated range of services from construction, engineering, and maintenance to pipe fabrication and module assembly. We offer turnkey solutions to our oil and gas clients and have built some of the continent’s largest oil and gas projects.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
Sep 29, 2022
1930 Maynard Road SE, Calgary, AB, Canada