You are a driven Project Coordinator with over 2 years of experience working in multi-disciplinary residential and commercial construction projects. As an integral part of the project team, you will be responsible for planning, coordinating and executing project plans under the supervision of the Project Manager, and assisting operations staff with safety and quality control.
Join the Ledcor team in Toronto, ON today!
- Promotes a culture of health, safety and environmental protection on the project by taking an active role in the implementation of the Project Specific Safety Program (PSSP) to achieve compliance of Ledcor HS&E standards, applicable OH&S Acts, regulations and codes
- Coordinates and administers the Project Quality Plan
- Maintains project start-up systems and procedures including job site trailer or office, master filing system, project billings, cost accounting system and project directory
- Performs general administrative and record keeping functions including the review and distribution of documentation; preparation of correspondence and meeting minutes; maintenance of files, logs, drawings, specifications, submittals and RFIs
- Supports the subcontract management/procurement process through the tendering and awarding of work or supply materials, processes invoices and progress claims and assists with the review of documents and inquiries
- Coordinates the change order management process by securing pricing from the vendor/subcontractor, reviewing and inputting the data for project manager review, submitting change requests for approval and following through with subcontract change orders/purchase orders as directed
- Participates in the tracking of project milestones; assists with the maintenance of the project schedule and baseline schedule
- Prepares for project close out by collecting warranties, O&M manuals and occupancy documents; creates turnover documents, demobilizes site and archives documents
- Performs other related duties as outlined in Ledcor’s Construction Operations Manual
- 2 - 3+ years of related work experience or combination of relevant education and experience
- Completed post-secondary education in Construction, Engineering or related discipline an asset
- Working knowledge of construction documents, drawings, specifications and current construction practices and methodology
- Able to communicate clearly and collaborate with multiple project stakeholders and interpret their needs
- Capable of identifying issues and generating solutions in moderately complex situations
- Willingness to contribute actively in team discussions, sharing experiences and ideas
- Strong organizational and planning skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong computer skills with an aptitude for learning new programs; familiar with scheduling software
- Project site based position
Ledcor Building offers full-service construction for commercial, residential, institutional, and light industrial projects, along with expertise in green building. Our depth of knowledge and expertise come from building hundreds of projects – of all sizes – across North America each year.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
Ledcor is committed to the equitable treatment of all people with respect to employment and services. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to persons with disabilities in a way that respects their dignity and independence by removing barriers to accessibility and meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
Sep 13, 2022
344 Bathurst St, Toronto, ON, Canada