You are an experienced Project Coordinator with a background in maintaining stakeholder relationships who is looking for a role that will challenge you. As Project Coordinator you will be required to think on your feet, represent the LSLP team in front of various audiences, including front line staff and Operational leadership, and support the collective group with your unique skillset
Apply today to join our Pipeline team!
- Proactively establish and maintain working relationships with various project stakeholders including Client, Indigenous and Community Relations, and multiple site based internal stakeholder groups.
- Ensure that timelines and commitments are kept, while providing regular task updates to multiple teams required to prepare various presentations, videos, and updates.
- Ensure effective communication, engagement, and execution of assigned tasks.
- Review submissions and attend meetings with regulatory authorities and provide interpretation when required
- Serve as the point-of-contact for project and service activities performed by the Project Director for internal and external collaborators.
- Ability to interface and work independently in a team environment with limited oversight and collaborate with multiple teams/individuals to achieve end goals
- Preparation of presentations and attendance at meetings in support of senior field management staff.
- Engagement with Ledcor corporate support services and groups on a variety of tasks and initiatives.
- 2+ years related construction, or stakeholder relations experience.
- Completion of post secondary education required.
- Relationship building skills with employees, peers, public officials, and partners.
- Existing knowledgeable in pipeline construction activities or oil and gas is highly regarded.
- Demonstrate an exceptional computer background including experience with MS Word, Excel, Visio, Powerpoint, SharePoint.
- Exceptional communication skills, confident interacting with key contacts in verbal, written and electronic form.
- Capable of responding to project stakeholder requests in typical situations and understands client needs and works to meet those needs by offering assistance and advice on standard practical issues.
- Ability to identify problems/issues and generates solutions and makes sound decisions using standard procedures.
- Site based position
- Camp based accommodation provided
- Modified schedule equivalent to a 3/1
Ledcor Pipeline offers a unique set of pipeline services unmatched anywhere in the oil and gas industry. From pipeline construction to investigative digs and subcontractor management, we are accustomed to operating in challenging terrain, and we maintain some of the largest pipeline networks in the world.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
Sep 13, 2022
1930 Maynard Road SE, Calgary, AB, Canada