Experienced Fuel & Lube Technician committed to ensuring the safety and efficiency of production equipment. You will be part of a team on a long-term maintenance project with competitive wages, benefits, and advancement opportunities!
Apply to join the Ledcor Team today in Fort McMurray!
- Operate fuel/lube trucks to safely service heavy equipment as required and directed
- Conduct pre-trip/walk-around safety inspections and completes daily Field Level Hazard Assessments for all activities
- Complete equipment inspections, report repairs required and assist in scheduling these repairs
- Assist in maintaining inventory of service kits, lubes, oils, and other supplies
- Coordinates equipment service activities with production and maintenance team members
- Supports Mechanics with unplanned breakdowns and repairs of heavy equipment
- Complete maintenance records and documentation as required
- Communicate effectively and professionally with other team members
- Be a leader of both safety and production for the team by ensuring compliance with all company, client, and legislated safety policies and procedures
- Minimum one year of experience as a Fuel & Lube Technician on heavy equipment
- Knowledge of parts and servicing of Caterpillar, John Deere & Komatsu equipment types
- Must have and maintain a valid Class 5 driver's license and a clean driver's abstract, preference for Class 3 drivers
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Must be fully vaccinated and provide valid COVID-19 vaccination record (unless you have a legitimate recognized medical or religious reason for not getting vaccinated)
- Candidates will require CSO or BSO and CSTS-2020, training will be provided for selected candidates
- Shift based role, 14/14 or 14/7 rotation, working 12 hours per day
- Camp Provided and travel allowance provided for those that qualify
- Work will be primarily outdoors in various weather conditions
- Benefits provided by CLAC, including extended health plan and RSPs
Ledcor Pipeline offers a unique set of pipeline services unmatched anywhere in the oil and gas industry. From pipeline construction to investigative digs and subcontractor management, we are accustomed to operating in challenging terrain, and we maintain some of the largest pipeline networks in the world.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
Sep 21, 2022
1930 Maynard Road SE, Calgary, AB, Canada