When you join Ledcor you will be part of a team that strives for continuous improvement, gives back to the communities in which we work and supports career growth & development.
Employer: Ledcor RMC Services Ltd.
Business Address: Suite 1200-1067 Cordova Street W, Vancouver, BC V6C 1C7
Title/NOC: Ironworker (NOC 7236)
Term: 2 years (time limited position, project based)
Number of Positions: 50
Language of Work: English
Wage: $47.35/hour (as per existing collective agreement with CLAC). Overtime after 8 hours/day (as per existing collective agreement).
Benefits Package: Benefits (as per existing collective agreement with CLAC) including extended health coverage, dental, optical, prescription drug plan, short term & long term disability, life insurance, accidental death & disability coverage and emergency travel.
Location of work: Fort McMurray, BC.
Our Fort McMurray Industrial projects are stable and long-term. This means you can plan for your future, whether that means saving for your child’s education or your next amazing vacation.
Did we mention camp and travel allowance are provided? Take advantage of this opportunity and apply today.
As an Ironworker you will be an integral part of the Ledcor Industrial team. For you, safety and quality are a priority and you are proud of your work at the end of each day.
Join the Ledcor team in Fort McMurray today!
- Stick build steel erection for structural steel building and structural steel panelization
- Bolt up and impacting
- Study blueprints, drawings, and specifications to determine the lay out of work
- Position steel units, align holes, and insert temporary bolts while checking alignments and joining steel parts
- Heavy lift, rigging and setting of building modules
- Ensures the safety of the crew, equipment, and environment
- Ensures that work is completed during regular hours
- Must possess a Journeyperson Structural Ironworker certification
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Must possess OSSA Regional with CSTS/BSO or CSO, Fall Protection
- Must be fully vaccinated and provide valid COVID-19 vaccination record (unless you have a legitimate recognized medical or religious reason for not getting vaccinated), or agree to submit to testing requirements
- Long term projects, site based, camp provided
- Charter Flights from either Edmonton or Calgary, or travel allowance for out-of-province candidates who qualify
- 14 days on 7 days off, 10 hours per day shift rotation
- Benefits provided by CLAC
Ledcor Industrial offers an integrated range of services from construction, engineering, and maintenance to pipe fabrication and module assembly. We offer turnkey solutions to our oil and gas clients and have built some of the continent’s largest oil and gas projects.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
Oct 26, 2022
Fort MacKay Industrial Park Lot 21, Fort McMurray, AB, Canada