The Field Construction Coordinator, under direction and guidance, has knowledge of current construction work safe practices. In this role, you will assist with documentation and compiling data for crews that are building telecommunications networks.
Apply today to join the Ledcor Technical Services team!
We support our employees with training to develop skills, knowledge, and abilities.
We offer an industry-leading benefits package, ongoing employee training and development, team building and career growth opportunities.
- Promotes Ledcor safety culture on the project by taking an active role in the implementation of the Project Specific Safety Program (PSSP) to achieve compliance with corporate safety manuals and all regulatory boards and authorities.
- Assisting Construction and Engineering teams with various field and office activities, including but not limited to field data collection, tracking of project milestones and financial deadlines, assists with the creation and maintenance of the project schedule, and provides ongoing updates to project stakeholders.
- Compile and process general construction documentation, including: As-builts, redlines, construction photos, fiber sequential sheets, splice and test documentation and splice redline sheets
- Coordinate with Engineering and Construction vendors and inhouse self-perform resources in daily OSP operations activities
- Supports the subcontract and supplier tender and management process and assists with the review of invoices and progress claims.
- Requesting materials from warehouse and documenting consumption on those materials
- Data entry for daily production, employee timesheets, equipment timesheets, and for subcontractors
- Ability to read construction drawings to assist the Superintendent with pre-construction walk out, compiling constructability notes, white line and calling in locates
- Submitting RFI of notes to the client
- 2 years’ experience in a construction related industry
- Previous experience as Coordinator, Data Entry specialist is an asset
- Combination of work experience and/or technical training in an industry-related trade certification or education program
- General understanding of construction documents, drawings, and specifications.
- Knowledge of current construction practices.
- Ability to communicate clearly and collaborate with multiple project stakeholders
- Capable of working co-operatively to achieve team goals and objectives
- Ability to solve problems based on clearly defined procedures
- Strong organizational and planning skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong computer skills with an aptitude for learning new programs. Familiarity with scheduling software an asset
- Proficiency with Quickbase, Bluebeam Review Extreme, Office 365, SharePoint, Google Drive/Docs/Sheets, and GPS Photo Apps
- Must be able to track and communicate daily production and materials
- Must be capable of handling logistics and crew assignments
- Ability to work with little supervision
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
All applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Link to: https://www.uscis.gov/e-verify
Fort Smith, AR