The Cloud Infrastructure Architect will be responsible for the architecture, planning, administration, maintenance, document management and for providing technical leadership and guidance for all IT Infrastructure services within Ledcor including monitoring and Analysis.
In your new role you will provide infrastructure support across Servers, Network, Storage, Backup, End Users, Connectivity and Monitoring. You will also collaborate with internal business units and stakeholders to provide strategic solutioning to meet the requirements of the organization and to strengthen relationships throughout the business.
Bring your extensive Infrastructure Architecture experience and join our True Blue Team today by applying for this role. It can be based anywhere in Canada and will be a work from home position.
- Responsible for creation of roadmap, planning, architecting the infrastructure solutions that meet or exceed defined business requirements and operating metrics
- Develop and oversee monitoring and analysis, including reporting
- Ensure strict adherence to established change management process and procedures
- Plans and designs infrastructure upgrades, installation projects and cloud deployments
- Creation and maintenance of documentation for existing and future infrastructure solutions, including the development of policies, processes, and procedures
- Providing technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship
- Identifying and encouraging areas of training, growth and improvement within the team
- Recruit, assess, and develop talent within this group to ensure that Ledcor has the best available resources to support this area
- Work in conjunction with other IS leaders to lend support for talent across the groups
- Work with System Support team to educate and train them to be the skill pipeline for Technical Operations team
- A Bachelors Degree in a relevant field such a computer science
- 15+ years of experience, with 10 years experience in infrastructure solution architecture including; solution design and deployment, system administration, reporting and analysis and change management
- Experience working in a large scale, highly collaborative, regionally diverse technical environment
- Expert knowledge of Azure architecture with knowledge of other public cloud solutions desirable.
- Expert knowledge of IT infrastructure operations
- Expert knowledge of Windows systems
- Knowledge of switches, routers, and various network services
- Demonstrated ability to produce business and technical documentation
- Occasional event-related travel may be required
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
Oct 28, 2022
3218D Faithfull Avenue, Saskatoon, SK, Canada