You are a Fleet Compliance Administrator with experience supporting a dynamic business in multiple geographic regions. As the Fleet Compliance Administrator, you are responsible for coordinating maintenance & repair activities, fuel management, and tracking information for all light, medium, and heavy-duty (DOT) vehicles across North America.
Join Ledcor Technical Services today!
- Deliver specialized knowledge, direction and guidance on transportation compliance.
- Review and report on conformance/non-conformance of driver records including drivers’ abstracts, licenses, and application packages.
- Ensures annual registration, insurance, and licensing is in compliance with company policy and state/federal guidelines.
- Record and maintain all fleet vehicle information (assignments, location, etc).
- Monitors and flags annual vehicle inspections/certifications and takes the appropriate actions necessary to ensure compliance.
- Ensures completion of preventative maintenance and repairs required to maintain compliance with company policy and state/federal guidelines.
- Assists with the process of recording and resolving all accidents involving fleet vehicles, including the facilitation of insurance claims.
- Actively looks for gaps in vehicle, equipment, and driver documentation and uses thought logic to correct discrepancies.
- Ensures compliance with company policies and assists with development and implementation of new policies.
- Record violations to company policy and make recommendations to field personnel on corrective actions.
- Prepare compliance reports on the health of the fleet and DOT program and other ad hoc reporting.
- Improve and advance overall DOT compliance by staying well informed on current legislation and taking part in field operations when the opportunity arises.
- Elevates issues to management if/when necessary.
- Other duties as required.
- 2-5 years’ experience with DOT or related compliance role.
- Knowledge of heavy-duty mobile equipment.
- Experience with ARI, Fleet Complete, and/or Big Road are an asset.
- Experience with reporting and tracking using excel and JDE is an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, with an ability to research and solve problems.
- Have a basic understanding of DOT guidelines, and their applications.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and clean drivers abstract.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug & alcohol requirements.
- Office based position, with some flexibility of working remotely.
- May be required to operate a fleet vehicle for business purposes.
- Some travel to various business unit sites may be required.
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
All applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Link to: https://www.uscis.gov/e-verify
Klamath Falls, OR