Do you enjoy working with data and want to grow your career within finance? As the Finance Data Administrator, you play a critical role for maintaining the integrity of data in Ledcor’s financial systems for overall business processes. You will be responsible for all activities related to the administration and maintenance of customer, vendor, and organizational business unit master data etc. Your focus will be around Ledcor’s ERP and other financial systems.
If you are looking for a career where you can make a real difference, come join our True Blue team in Vancouver, BC!
- Update all aspects of master data (Vendors, Customers, Business Units, Approval Matrix and so on) in JD Edwards and other relevant systems, in accordance with company policy and procedures
- Maintain integrity of databases , by carefully reviewing and validation of information
- Correctly process requests for additions, deletions, or modifications for database changes in JD Edwards and other corporate systems at Ledcor
- Ensure work is done accurately per agreed service level
- Establish and maintain quality controls to ensure work accuracy
- Assist in performing audit requests according to company policies and approval levels
- Process and review integrity or validation reports regularly, report any issues and work with supervisor to get them resolved, or identify potential improvement opportunities
- Participate in testing in master data area when an enhancement initiative or system upgrade is taken place
- Communicate with appropriate department to achieve the completion of daily tasks and special projects
- Minimum 1 years experience in a similar role or other data entry position working with an ERP system.
- College, Trade or Technical Diploma (2 yr)
- Relevant industry and JD Edwards experience would be an asset
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Good understanding of accounting business cycles and internal controls
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Commitment to continuous improvement and excellent customer service
- Proven ability to manage tight deadlines, and adapt to changing priorities
- Experience in the construction, industrial, or related sectors preferred
- Proven ability to produce accurate data sets while working efficiently and in a timely fashion
- This is a work from home position with the understanding that from time to time you may be required to attend the office as business needs require
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
Oct 27, 2022
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada