You are a driven, forward-thinking Project Coordinator with previous experience working on project communications. You will have the opportunity to play a pivotal role in the successful delivery of this landmark project. With input from multiple stakeholders, you will develop communication strategies working within the government communications processes and policies. You believe in building trust with all of those with whom work and are always up for a challenge.
Apply today to join our team in Toronto!
- Manage traffic construction and operations communications for the project
- Ensure compliance with government communications processes and policies
- Develop traffic and communications strategies with the input of multiple stakeholders
- Plan and manage community & stakeholder engagement
- Interface with client representatives, ensuring our commitments are being fulfilled, including regular reporting
- Conduct research and needs analysis of engagement initiatives; recommend and report on specific initiatives and provide recommendations
- Organize and facilitate consultation meetings, town halls, open houses, and round tables within the community
- Communicate effectively with business leadership regarding ongoing initiatives, upcoming events, issue escalation and other information
- Manage the escalation process by facilitating issues with key stakeholders, ensuring timely attention and resolution
- 4+ years’ experience working in a project coordinator or communications management roles
- Previous experience working on infrastructure projects highly regarded
- University degree in Business, Communications, Government or Public Relations preferred
- Strong computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Demonstrated ability to build and foster effective relationships with multiple internal and external stakeholders in a matrix environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, ability to write effectively and present information to different audiences
- Proactive, self-directed and results oriented
- Excellent organizational and planning skills and the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Experience working in a fast-paced and results-oriented environment
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
Oct 27, 2022
344 Bathurst St, Toronto, ON, Canada