This job posting is no longer active.
Job Summary:You have a Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Finance or Accounting and ideally some varied accounting experience including preparing back-up and journal entries for month end.
• Participating in month end preparation of schedules, back-up calculations and journal entries
• Assisting with the preparation of variance reports for monthly reporting against budget
• Assisting with rolling forward monthly schedules for various team members
Administering the credit card program including dealing with employee accounts, sending out reminders, and recording credit care expenses.
• Preparing month end account reconciliations
• Taking on special projects and performing other duties as assigned
• Experience doing similar accounting work is considered an asset
• Bachelors Degree or Diploma in Accounting or a related field
• Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, with intermediate level knowledge of Excel
• Advanced computer skills using accounting software; familiarity with JD Edwards or a similar ERP system would be an asset
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently, organize and manage multiple tasks, and set priorities
• Committed to supporting team members with various accounting activities
• Commitment to excellent customer service
This position offers work from home options during project start up and will transition into an office based role
Nov 10, 2022
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada