This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Job ID: R12879
Job Status: Full-Time
Job Summary:You have a Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Finance or Accounting and ideally some varied accounting experience including preparing back-up and journal entries for month end.
• Participating in month end preparation of schedules, back-up calculations and journal entries
• Assisting with the preparation of variance reports for monthly reporting against budget
• Assisting with rolling forward monthly schedules for various team members
Administering the credit card program including dealing with employee accounts, sending out reminders, and recording credit care expenses.
• Preparing month end account reconciliations
• Taking on special projects and performing other duties as assigned
• Experience doing similar accounting work is considered an asset
• Bachelors Degree or Diploma in Accounting or a related field
• Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, with intermediate level knowledge of Excel
• Advanced computer skills using accounting software; familiarity with JD Edwards or a similar ERP system would be an asset
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently, organize and manage multiple tasks, and set priorities
• Committed to supporting team members with various accounting activities
• Commitment to excellent customer service
This position offers work from home options during project start up and will transition into an office based role
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC