You are self-motivated and have a blend of experience in technical writing, proposal design and coordination while working in a high-pressure setting. You can take complex content published by others and turn it into a format that is clear, engaging, and knowledgeable. You will work as part of a team of problem solvers on the full proposal life cycle from strategy to execution.
We offer an industry-leading benefits package and prioritize training and development, team building and career growth opportunities.
Be part of a dynamic and supportive proposal team in this Work from Home (WFH) position, come join our True-Blue team today!
- Oversee and coordinate proposal development while engaging multiple disciplines.
- Develop RFQ and RFP responses that are focused and innovative, that meet client requirements and reflect Ledcor’s brand guidelines
- Provide strong technical writing support to proposal team and work closely with subject matter experts, identifying benefits and value-add content for proposal submissions
- Implement and monitor the proposal process and contribute to continuous improvement processes
- Liaise with the client regarding proposal submission requirements, requests for information, addenda, meetings, etc., as required
- Responsible for document control activities such as downloading proposal files from client portals, managing client portal passwords and overall maintenance of internal proposal file structure, as required
- Maintain up to date library of resumes, project profiles, presentations and photos while following brand standards
- Support business development and strategic initiatives (events, presentations, marketing materials and website updates), as required
- 5 + years of similar experience in a related role coordinating proposals
- Degree or diploma in marketing, communications or another related field, or equivalent industry experience
- Proven analytical, communication, organizational, project management, and technical writing skills and abilities
- Capacity to work effectively with deadlines and short-time frames in high-pressure environments
- Ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously
- Possess detailed knowledge of proposal and marketing procedures, work processes, and tools, along with evidence of past successful management of proposals teams
- Ability to lead meetings and coordinate large groups of internal and external participants
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Graphic design experience and an eye for design would be an asset
- Construction industry experience
- Understanding of design-build and alternate project delivery models would be an asset
- Must be able to type a minimum of 40 words per minute and have experience working with Windows operating systems
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
Nov 3, 2022
7008 Roper Road NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada