As a Business and Employee Services (BES) Improvement Administrator you will support the Performance Management Supervisor in tracking and reporting the performance metrics that drive improvement initiatives at the Ledcor’s Business and Employee Services Centre. Your analytical mindset and creativity will consolidate and interpret the data of the metrics of all processes in scope.
Join our team in Vancouver, BC, Edmonton, AB and Calgary, AB today!
- Track and report the metrics while maintaining existing databases around the BES Performance Management Process.
- Support the Supervisor in gathering data from various sources and calculating metrics necessary for the expansion of the Performance Driven Culture at the BES.
- Maintain the BES Metrics Reporting Dashboard and ensure all metrics in scope are reported and interfaces from current systems are working. Identify key highlights and any data that requires attention.
- Work with project teams to provide support as required.
- Support development and help drive improvement plans to better provide for the business.
- Completion of a Degree or Diploma in Business Technology Management, Management Information Systems, Business Analysis or a related field.
- Experience with Workday, ServiceNow, Accounts Payable, Time and Pay and Sub-contractor Payment Management, Time Capture, Accounts Receivable preferred but not limited.
- Proficiency in JD Edwards or a similar large ERP system is an asset.
- Strong computer skills, including MS Excel, MS Power BI and ability to quickly learn new software.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment, able to meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, verbal, and written communication skills.
Dec 11, 2022
1055 West Hastings St, Vancouver, BC, Canada