As Team Lead, Service Desk, you will be responsible for leading and providing technical guidance to Service Desk analysts and User Account Administration. Outside of taking calls in a regular basis, as a Team Lead, Service Desk, you will coordinate and supervise the daily activities related to system related issues, upgrades, procurements, access provisioning and end user experience through agreed upon service levels. You will also identify opportunities for overall system efficiency, process improvements and proactive approach to problem solving through reporting and data analysis.
This position is based out of Alberta or British Columbia and is a work from home position with the understanding that from time to time you may be required to attend the office as business needs require.
Come join our True-Blue team today by applying through the advertisement below.
Service Desk Delivery (60%)
- You will ensure minimal down time and service interruptions by answering calls, triaging service requests, and handling escalations
- Scheduling Service Desk coverage and assisting with posting afterhours on-call coverage
- You will ensure Service Desk are meeting or exceeding SLAs, project timelines, or similar established end user requirement or expectation
- Ensuring any vendors services are meeting agreed SLAs, project timelines, or similar established end user requirement or expectation
- Strong focus on customer service, ensuring customer satisfaction meets or exceeds agreed targets
Leadership of Service Desk Team (25%)
- You will motivate and direct a team of analysts through utilization of the performance management process, personal development process, ongoing coaching, and mentoring on the required skills and behaviors
- Ensuring team members are trained, knowledgeable and are equipped with technical skills required to provide IT support
- You efficiently prioritize and allocate incoming support requests to the team, prioritizing actions and monitoring team resources to meet customer deadlines
Service Desk Communications (5%)
- Ensuring outage, maintenance and alert notifications are produced in a timely manner
- You ensure end user impacts are clearly understood and communicated
Continuous Improvements (10%)
- You identify opportunities for continuous improvement thru ticket reporting and analysis
- Implementing continuous improvement items through automation, process improvements, knowledgebase articles, best practices, and similar
- You will conduct quality control checks and implements corrective actions as required
- 5 years in a leadership role focused on IT End User Services
- 5 years’ experience in Service Desk or End User Support Role
- Strong technical skills in Microsoft Azure and Office 365 services, ITIL Foundations, Network Foundations and Hardware & software knowledge
- Excellent organizational and planning skills and the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Excellent customer service focus and a true team player
- Strong leadership skills – ability to lead people and projects
- Work from home position, with the understanding that you may be required in office occasionally as business needs require
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
Nov 3, 2022
1930 Maynard Road SE, Calgary, AB, Canada