This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is early in their career and has an interest in Integrations and Software Development. As the Integration Support Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting the enterprise integration platform, point-to-point integrations, APIs and ensuring that the delivered integrated solutions perform the requested tasks. You will also participate in simple integration and API development under the guidance and direction from the experienced team members and in accordance with existing procedures and standard practices.
In this role you will collaborate with IS, business unit and other shared services team members to collect requirements, provide feedback and share information.
This position can be based out of Alberta or British Columbia and will be a work from home role. Come join our True-Blue team today by applying through the job posting!
- Receives, acknowledges, and analyses the incident reports from the end users of the integrations. Uses integration documentation, existing procedures, and standard practices to find the reason for the technical issues with the integration platform, integration solutions and APIs and resolve them in the timely manner
- Liaises with internal groups and external providers to help resolve any issues in the functionality and interoperability of integrations, cloud-based infrastructure, and other services with existing IT systems
- Assists and maintains the documentation of the integration platform, integration solutions and APIs
- Supports team members with the project documentation
- Helps with simple integration solutions and APIs according to the documented functional and non-functional requirements, guidelines and the integration architecture provided. Participates in testing efforts to identify and resolve system integration issues during quality assurance testing, pre-production testing, production releases and production maintenance phases
- Contributes to planning and design of new systems to maximize reuse of application components and patterns
- May perform other duties as assigned
- A degree in a relevant field such as Computer Science or Engineering or Software Development
- Basic understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle
- 0-1 years of experience in integration and API development desirable but not essential
- 0-1 years of experience with software testing and troubleshooting, again desirable but not essential
- If you have experience with any large integration platform (Boomi, Mulesoft, TIBCO etc) this will be of benefit
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills with an interest in problem solving and analysis
Nov 8, 2022
7008 Roper Road NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada