As the IS Purchasing Analyst you will be responsible for ensuring efficient and effective purchasing practices are employed when buying technology products and services. You will have responsibility for the analysis, enhancement, and implementation of existing IS purchasing tools and processes to drive process compliance and will play a key role in maintaining key IS vendor relationships.
The IS Purchasing Analyst will also provide analysis and reporting that drives enhanced vendor performance to ensure accounts are kept accurate and current. You will be our subject matter expert and key point of escalation to track and resolve vendor issues.
This position can be based out of British Columbia or Alberta and is a work from home position with the understanding that from time to time you may be required in office. Come join our True Blue team today by applying through the advert.
- Facilitates IS vendor relationships, monitoring and reporting on vendor performance, resolving delivery issues, and proactively identifying areas for correction or enhancement of value-add
- Facilitates IS contract verifications & executions from initial submission to execution by authorized signatories
- Negotiate and drive vendor discussions for best pricing or premium products to provide value for Ledcor
- Facilitates discussions to ensure alignment of activities between requestor, procurement professional and leadership roles
- Tracks and analyzes vendor issue escalations and resolutions, developing reports and identifying trends to provide opportunity and objectives for efficiency or productivity gains, such as vendor consolidation
- Monitors Ledcor IS and vendor accounts to ensure they are kept current
- Acts as a key resource for information on Ledcor’s hardware and software standards
- Manages the product end of life cycle by leveraging Information Services subject matter experts and vendor representatives to introduce replacements or other solutions
- Oversees IS Purchasing tools, ensuring they are configured for optimal use, while regularly reviewing and revising IS Purchasing processes
- Acts as a key resource, providing oversight and assistance to the general operation of the IS Purchasing queue
- Generates and distributes appropriate reports
- Provides training and direction to business partners and team members on policies, standards, processes, and procedures
- A college degree or diploma in a relevant field such as Supply Chain Management would be of advantage but not essential
- 3+ years’ experience within IT sourcing and procurement
- 2+ years’ of vendor management experience
- 2+ years of contract administration experience
- Experience with process compliance and training
- Motivated to complete personal tasks and push others to reach team completion of activities
- Assertive and outgoing personality with an ability to build rapport with vendors
- Well-developed interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Working knowledge of accounting principles
- Knowledge of purchasing methods and procedures, ITIL process knowledge is beneficial
- Knowledge of a variety of technical software and hardware, key sources, and pricing structures of such goods
- Occasional event-related travel may be required
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
Nov 15, 2022
1200, 1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada