As our End User Business Enablement Specialist, you will be responsible for technology-driven initiatives that improve individual and business productivities and processes. As the specialist will be responsible in research, test\pilot and be well informed on all current and emerging end user technology which includes, laptops, desktops, printers, wearables, and site connectivity experience.
You are a proactive self-starter who is comfortable interacting with stakeholders at various levels of the organization both internal and external, and able to take ownership of ensuring all work is completed to Ledcor standards.
We provide a Competitive total compensation package, excellent training, benefits, RRSP and career growth potential with advancement opportunities across our diversified group of companies!
This position can be based out of British Columbia or Alberta and is a work from home position with the understanding that from time to time you may be required in office. Come join our True Blue team today by applying through this posting now!
A Technology Imagineer (65%)
- A creative thinker who looks as at technology as a blank canvas, ready to conceptualize how technology can help solve a business problem
- Knowledge and experience in current and emerging technologies that impacts end user and business productivity
- Provide detailed and expert opinion on end user technologies and solutions that may be required in a project, job site or office environment
- Lead and assist with evaluation of technology
- Ensure that all hardware related documentation is up to date and shared with the rest of the End User Service team
Business Communication (20%)
- Be a part of, and lead end user discussions that focuses on new technology requirements, innovations, and challenges
- Translate and provide context to technology solutions and terminologies that end users can easily understand and comprehend
- Effectively communicate with business leaders and users the benefits of recommended technologies to balance innovation and enablement with business needs and costs
- Passion to learn but more importantly, to educate end users and colleagues on technology options and standards
Continuous Improvement (15%)
- Focus on continuous reviews of standard offerings and providing guidance to the team
- Be available to travel, review current solutions at job sites and identify opportunities for improvement in current technology solutions
- Be part of conversations in meetings, projects and end user discussions that may lead to new end user technology requiring pilot and technical review
- Conducts quality control checks and implements corrective actions as required
- A degree or diploma in a relevant field such as Computer Science
- 7+ years of experience within a highly technical role with a focus on end user technologies, solutions, innovations and business enablement and user experience improvements
- Strong understand of Network Foundations
- Expertise in Mobile and Wearable Devices, Operating System (iOS, Android)
- Hardware Devices and Operating System (Windows, Chromebook, MacOS) expertise
- Knowledge in 3D technology related to construction would be desirable but is not essential
- Strong knowledge and passion for current and emerging technologies
- Occasional travel to other work sites will be required
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Adjustments will be provided in all parts of our hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance by submitting a request via email. For more information about Ledcor’s Inclusion and Diversity initiatives, please visit our I&D page.
Feb 7, 2023
7008 Roper Road NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada