As the Infrastructure and Corporate Finance Analyst you will be responsible for supporting multiple Ledcor teams in both Infrastructure Investments and Corporate Finance/Treasury at Ledcor.
You will deliver financial analytics as well as support the delivery of all other work requirements for any financings in connection with the pursuit of major infrastructure and P3 projects. Additionally, you will be conducting research and analyses to provide insight into investment opportunities, making recommendations to minimize investment risks and assisting with managing existing equity investments in infrastructure projects. In this role you will also be responsible for delivering financial models and other related quantitative analytics and research in connection with pursuits for multiple business units requiring meaningful capital investments and other corporate / strategic initiatives.
Join our dynamitic team in Vancouver, BC or Toronto, ON today!
- Engages as an active member on the working teams for major infrastructure and P3 project pursuits
- Provides support to working groups during the procurement period through to financial close, including supporting RFQ (Request for Qualifications) and RFP (Request for Proposals) submissions and related bid documents
- Conducts research into the public-private partnership (P3) market and related opportunities to provide business unit leaders with competitive intelligence about upcoming projects
- Understands and offers insight on complex financial models that support investment decisions in infrastructure
- Monitors and assists with optimizing ongoing equity investments as required
- Builds / reviews detailed and robust financial models and contributes to presentations and other deliverables in connection with pursuits (outside of infrastructure and p3s), capital investments and other corporate / strategic initiatives
- Conducts research and reviews financial information as well as market trends on construction and other Ledcor lines of businesses to support strategic decision making
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a similar role
- Relevant experience, combined with a minimum of 1 year in the infrastructure and P3 investment space
- Bachelor of Commerce Degree or comparable education; CA, CFA or MBA would be a significant asset
- Experience in a structured transactional environment in investment banking an asset
- Proven ability to interpret and provide input into complex financial models; ability to develop financial models
- Understanding of GAAP and taxation principles; knowledge of general business law
- Experience in the fields of social, civil, and telecommunications infrastructure would be an asset
- Ability to comprehend, summarize and communicate terms of lengthy and complex contracts
- Excellent interpersonal skills, demonstrating the ability to interact effectively in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and take initiative to promote team goals
- Ability to manage rapid change, work under tight deadlines, and manage multiple projects
- Strong problem solving and investigative skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- This is a hybrid position. Working both remotely and in the office
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Adjustments will be provided in all parts of our hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance by submitting a request via email. For more information about Ledcor’s Inclusion and Diversity initiatives, please visit our I&D page.
Jan 3, 2023
344 Bathurst St, Toronto, ON, Canada