As the Programmer Analyst, you will be working with members of the Salesforce FSL Team within Ledcors Shared Services division to maintain, enhance, and support software systems that are used daily by the Ledcor Technical Services North American Field Organization for effective Operations.
These software systems include Field Services components offered by Salesforce Field Service Lightning, Billing Services components offered by Billflex, and reporting components offered by Jaspersoft Server. The team is seeking excited individuals that are interested in the growth opportunity associated with this Development and Support role.
This position can be based out of Vancouver and is a work from home position, with the understanding you may be required in office from time to time. Come join our True Blue team today by applying through the advert.
Development and configurations on the Salesforce Field Service Lightning platform (45%)
- Assist team with developing and testing new technical processes, using source code and process orchestrations/configurations, to achieve business processing needs
- Review technical processes alongside the team and business stakeholders
- Maintain and enhance existing technical processes through coding and Salesforce platform configurations
- Perform testing on source code and configuration developed by the team.
- Produce and update technical documentation for the software systems being developed and maintained.
- Participate in Software Release Management with various teams for the successful delivery of created Works by the team
Salesforce Support for Field Employees (45%)
- Assist the Billing Support team to analyze existing and new business requirements for implementation, whether the implementation will be done in-house or delegated to external software development vendors & other Ledcor-internal technical teams.
- Provide technical support of the FSL Mobile and Desktop usage to all types of users within the North American Field Organization, such as Dispatches, Area Managers, Ledcor technicians, Contractor technicians, and Billing teams.
- Produce training materials and provide train-the-trainer services to augment Support Services
Provide Support Services for Business Development teams (10%)
- Occasionally participate in Support calls with Business Development teams alongside senior team members.
- A Bachelors Degree in Comp Science, Engineering, Software Engineering or a similar field
- Experience with Experience with Java or c# is essential for this role, if you have APEX exposure this will be a distinct advantage
- 3 – 5 years experience working actively on development of a software system
- Knowledge of sound API design & JSON
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills, comfortable with working with many internal teams and external vendors to solicit requirements and feedback in a remote environment setting
- Experience with Field Service Lightning and Salesforce Admin configuration highly desirable
- Experience with Salesforce Flows is an asset
- Front-end development experience with UX design an asset
- Experience with SSIS and SQL Server technological feature is an asset
- This is a work from home position, you may be required in office for team meetings from time to time
- Occasional weekend work for any emergency situations may be required from time to time
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Adjustments will be provided in all parts of our hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance by submitting a request via email. For more information about Ledcor’s Inclusion and Diversity initiatives, please visit our I&D page.
1055 West Hastings St,