Summit Air is seeking a Captain to support Dornier 228 and Skyvan flying operations in the United Kingdom. This exciting opportunity will allow you to gain experience with hands on flying, no autopilot required. Operations are centered in the picturesque Cotswold’s region of the United Kingdom.
If you’re looking for an opportunity that allows you the opportunity to see the world, this could be for you!
Joining our team means:
- Stability in knowing you have long term employment and growth opportunities
- A competitive wage so you can comfortably provide for your family
- Health & Dental Benefits so you and your family feel secure in the future
Interested? Apply today to join our Summit Air team!
- Operate Dornier 228 and Skyvan aircraft safely and efficiently
- Stay current with all available flight information, including weather, and applicable NOTAMs where available, and determine fuel and oil requirements
- Complete the aircraft pre-flight inspection, as well as all post-flight duties
- Work as a trusted leader and team member to ensure that customer objectives are accomplished safely
- Canadian Airline Transport Pilot License, Valid Class 1 Medical
- Previous experience with Dornier, Skyvan, Casa 212, Cessna 208 or Twin Otter or similar types considered an asset
- Previous experience with parachute flying operations considered beneficial
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with proven leadership ability
- Commitment to safety culture
- Pre-employment Drug & Alcohol test and proof of Covid Vaccination required
- A clean criminal record check is required to access secure work sites
Jan 26, 2023
500 Donald St East, Thunder Bay, ON, Canada