You are a Planner/Scheduler with an Industrial construction background. Our Industrial division is expanding and working on some very exciting projects valued at over $100 million, all across British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan. As the Scheduler, you will be responsible for the planning, development and coordination of the project schedule including tracking issues, analyzing data and providing reports to key stakeholders and clients.
Join our True Blue team today!
- Prepare and distribute the schedule including any required updates
- Monitor and reports on progress of work and any problems that affect the planned schedule
- Contribute to the development of working schedules for Estimating as required, prior to proposal date, which sufficiently illustrates the sequence of work activities and contract time
- Contribute to the development & planning of AWP/IWP’s with discipline superintendents & coordinators
- Maintain master schedule for each project and identifies and records the impact of work performed and not performed as scheduled. Including resource loading / levelling, baselining, look-aheads, & what-if analysis’
- Consult the appropriate project team members and estimating procedures as a means of ensuring that proper planning is completed prior to the commencement of work
- Provide information as needed on the content, modification, or presentation of project schedule and works with Construction/Project Managers to modify schedule as needed
- Expand and updates professional knowledge and hones training skills in order to enhance individual and team innovation and productivity
- Combine information from all disciplines into an integrated and sensible schedule. Analyze data and report progress of work, including critical path, earned value, and any issues that affect the planned schedule
- Understand changes in sequence & paths of construction. Provide input to discipline leads of priority work streams & timelines necessary to meet project needs & completion dates
- Collect information and work with superintendents in board room / trailer / truck
- Effectively communicate the outcome of the schedule update development process by presenting targeted and relevant information in an effective format
- Facilitate planning execution sessions with construction management & discipline leads
- Work with project leadership to make decisions concerning risk and opportunity management
- Interface with operations, subcontractors, vendors and owner to discuss impact of work and resolutions for problems or concerns
- Develop corrective action plans & mitigation strategies based on schedule & critical path analysis
- Prepare and present basis of schedule
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- Engineering Degree, Technology Diploma or Journeyperson certificate
- Thorough understanding of construction execution strategy
- Experience using Microsoft Project, Primavera (P6)
- Experience developing/maintaining resource loaded schedules
- Understanding of Earned Value Measurement reporting
- Proficient in Excel
- Superior organizational and planning abilities
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Adjustments will be provided in all parts of our hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance by submitting a request via email. For more information about Ledcor’s Inclusion and Diversity initiatives, please visit our I&D page.
7008 Roper Road NW,