As the Senior Manager, Business Improvement (BI) you will support various strategic, change, operational improvement, innovation and planning initiatives. You will be part of a team that analyzes and measures the effectiveness of existing business processes and develops sustainable, repeatable and quantifiable business process improvements by researching best business practices within and outside the organization to establish benchmark data. In collaboration with the Ledcor Information Services team, you will determine how new information technologies can support reengineering business processes.
You are a subject matter expert that supports the project management of technology strategy development, technology reviews and selection, and technology solution implementation. Reporting to the BI Director, you are engaged in providing project management and general consulting and advisory services to both Operating Groups and Shared Services functions.
Apply today to become part of the Ledcor Business Improvement team in Vancouver, BC or Edmonton, AB.
- Lead and support business improvement and transformation projects, by applying sound project management methodologies to manage stakeholder expectations and deliver high quality outcomes
- Develop (or assist with development of) and execute change management strategies
- Lead process development and improvement initiatives from concept to execution related to multiple business units and multiple stakeholders
- Evaluate business cases and establish frameworks for project value propositions, using standard and approved methodologies; identify, define and conduct strategic, quantitative, and qualitative analyses for improving profitability, scalability and efficiency objectives as it relates to improvement projects
- Develop financial, operational and strategic management models to evaluate strategic options
- Advise senior leaders on business excellence and strategic projects, be a multifaceted service provider to a diversified group of companies
- Create executive dashboards and presentations to simplify communication of key information
- Conduct benchmarking and best practice studies
- Establish key performance indicators, method for collection and reporting of key financial, operational, and organizational data
- Influence / and interact with executives and gain engagement and trust from key operational leaders
- Provides clear direction to team members and coaches, mentors, motivates and supervises project team members, and influences them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- May perform other duties as assigned
- 10+ years of experience in managing and delivering strategic and operational improvement projects
- 5 years of experience specifically scoping and delivering technology solutions
- Experience in construction or similar industrial based industries or in a large shared services or corporate functions
- Management consulting experience (senior level consulting) from a large professional consulting practice
- Superior communication and facilitation skills
- Strong leadership skills to motivate, coach, and develop team members.
- Ability to build and foster effective client relationships at all levels within the organization
- Ability to work independently if required, and to lead and manage teams.
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and results-oriented environment, engaging on multiple concurrent projects
- Experience with ERP and business systems implementations
- Experience with methodologies such as Lean, Six Sigma, ISO; preferably accredited in one or more
- High Emotional intelligence
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and apply sound business acumen
- This position offers work from home options with the understanding that at times you may be required to attend the office or travel to a project site as business needs require
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Adjustments will be provided in all parts of our hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance by submitting a request via email. For more information about Ledcor’s Inclusion and Diversity initiatives, please visit our I&D page.
Jan 21, 2023
1055 West Hastings St, Vancouver, BC, Canada