You are a Civil or Mining coordinator with surveying experience. As the Project coordinator, you will be reporting directly to the Project Manager and Pit Superintendent. You will assist with the daily management and support of mining operations including the bidding of new projects. You will also attend and be a part of morning line out meetings, daily reporting, safety inspections, client meetings, promotion of Ledcor policies and procedures, survey, updating dig maps, and general day to day mine engineering. You are a problem solver and continuously look for innovative solutions that can be utilized on projects. As this is a site based position travel will be required.
Ledcor offers great health benefits as well as amazing long-term and stable opportunities for career growth!
Company vehicle and cell phone provided
Ledcor will also provide LOA (Live out allowance) or housing depending on location you are assigned to
Come join our True Blue team today!
- Implement and maintain Ledcor systems and procedures at project start-up including: job site trailer/office set up and master filing system; assists with the set up of project billings and the cost accounting system; creates and maintains the project directory
- Performs general administrative and recordkeeping functions including the review and distribution of documentation; preparation of correspondence and meeting minutes, tracking of project milestones and financial deadlines, maintenance of files, logs, drawings and specifications
- Supports the (sub) contract management process through the tendering and awarding of work or supply materials; assistance with the review and processing of invoices and progress claims, and assistance with the review of documents and inquiries
- Manages the change order process by securing pricing from the vendor/subcontractor, reviewing and inputting the data and submitting the change request to the owner/consultant for approval
- Administers the change management process accordingly
- Facilitates the tracking of project milestones and financial deadlines; assistance with the creation of the project schedule; inputs and updates schedule throughout the project and reviews with Project Manager/Superintendent
- Facilitates the review and distribution of drawings by following up with the trades/consultants; maintains the drawing log and drawing/sample transmittals
- Coordinates the request for information (RFI) process, ensures RFIs are distributed to affected trades and maintains RFI logs and binders
- Prepares purchase requisitions for approval and assists with procurement of materials and equipment
- Organizes project close-out by preparing warranty package and requirements; collecting warranties and O&M manuals; creating turnover documents and assisting in demobilizing the site and archiving documentation
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years experience in construction and estimating
- Strong computer skills in MS Word, Excel, Outlook. JD Edwards experience would be an asset. Scheduling software experience would be an asset
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment, able to multi-task, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills, confident interacting with key contacts in verbal, written and electronic form
- Able to read and understand construction documents
- Knowledge of main construction office processes: project set up; subcontract management; change orders; RFIs (request for information); lien holdbacks; closeout
- Capable of responding to project stakeholder requests in typical situations and understands client needs and works to meet those needs by offering assistance and advice on standard practical issues
- Ability to identify problems/issues and generates solutions and makes sound decisions using standard procedures
- Willingness to contribute actively in team activities, sharing experiences and ideas
Ledcor Mining services reach across the lifespan of a mine, from facility construction, to full-scale contract mining of coal, minerals, or metals, all the way to mine reclamation. Our service offerings are vast—as are the projects we work on.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Adjustments will be provided in all parts of our hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance by submitting a request via email. For more information about Ledcor’s Inclusion and Diversity initiatives, please visit our I&D page.
All applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Link to: https://www.uscis.gov/e-verify
Bullhead City, AZ