You are an experienced Sideboom Operator with piping project experience. For you, safety and quality are a priority, and you are proud of your work at the end of each day.
Join the Ledcor team in Fort McMurray today!
- Operate 587 (main model), also possibility of operation 572, 583 and 594 models in order to move pipe/welding/bolt up.
- Effectively and safely operates hydraulic sidebooms utilizing machine specific controls and machine attachments to complete all necessary tasks.
- Conduct pre-trip/walk-around safety inspections and completes daily Field Level Hazard Assessments, logs and reports any maintenance concerns with the equipment
- Perform effective operation of equipment by recognizing unusual machine movements and sounds
- Previous experience operating sidebooms in a pipeline or industrial environment
- Must be able to interpret capacity charts and identify the rigging requirements
- Must be able to understand the capacity of each component and the relationships between the length of the boom, length of cable, cable size and load limits
- Must have a valid driver's license and provide a 3-year driver's abstract
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Shift based role working 14/7, working 11.5 hours per day
- Site based camp provided and travel allowance provided for those that qualify
- Benefits provided by CLAC
- Work will be primarily outdoors in various weather conditions
Fort MacKay Industrial Park Lot 21,
Fort McMurray, AB