You are an experienced Leadhand. Leading crews working on 2 kilometers of pipe will be an integral part of your role with Ledcor. Safety and quality are a priority for you, and you take pride in your work.
Become a member of the Ledcor team in Fort Mcmurray today!
- Ensures overall compliance of Ledcor's health, safety, and environmental standards as well as occupational health and safety regulations daily
- Demonstrates ability to lead teams effectively in the day to day execution of the work by managing resources, equipment, and labour
- Reports to the Foreperson any problems or unforeseen issues that could affect the project plan
- Coordinates and communicates with the other Foreman and plant personnel to ensure the correct sequencing of operations
- Completes daily paperwork and conduct daily toolbox talks
- Inspects equipment regularly and ensure preventative maintenance schedules are followed
- Ensures ongoing maintenance of haul roads to agreed standards
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Combination of work experience in a similar role and industry related trade certification / education
- A strong safety record and the ability to work with a variety of individuals
- Ability to adapt information and communication style to the audience
- Skilled at promoting teamwork to establish consensus among team and stakeholders
- Familiar with mining/heavy civil/infrastructure construction methodology and practices
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license and a clean driver’s abstract
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug and alcohol testing
- 14/7 rotation work schedule; working 11.5 hours per day.
- Camp accommodation and travel provided
- Work will be primarily outdoors in various weather conditions
Jan 24, 2023
Fort MacKay Industrial Park Lot 21, Fort McMurray, AB, Canada