As the Compliance Coordinator you will proactively identify opportunities to create and realize efficiencies and gaps within Ledcor’s NSC/CVOR and DOT compliance programs, along with the individual Carriers implementation of these programs. You provide in-depth understanding of NSC/CVOR and DOT rules and Regulations, and proactive field audits to review for any compliance gaps that need to be addressed or remedied.
Come join our Ledcor Equipment Group today in Toronto, ON!
- Collaboration with the Compliance Manager, performing monthly NSC/CVOR and DOT field audits this includes post-audit action plans and weekly/bi-weekly action plan calls
- Support training and operations-requested projects regarding needs identification, creating training content, and delivery
- Leads proactive communication efforts with operations to educate on best practices, compliance, and preventative measures
- Organize and schedule compliance meetings and provide meeting minutes to team
- Assist with creating a compliance newsletter that can be shared with operations quarterly, to create and share best practices, key observations, incidents that occur as a lessons-learned opportunity
- Build and create quarterly presentations on regulations and best practices
- Support Compliance Manager in proactive review and update of Compliance Manuals and CMS procedures
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
- Experience with NSC/CVOR and DOT Regulations across North America
- Ability to successfully build rapport and working relationships with field operations
- Leverage business acumen and innate curiosity to identify gaps and opportunities, and deliver messages (e.g. lessons learned) in a clear and compelling manner
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, JD Edwards, and Workday
- Strong verbal, listening and written communication skills, with ability to successfully collaborate with internal and external clients
- Comfortable speaking to large groups
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, research and solve problems
- Ability to work efficiently in a high demand, team oriented, and fast-paced environment
- Flexible with the ability to adapt to the changing needs o the organization
- Task-oriented with an excellent sense of priority, logic and objectivity; highly organized and capable of managing multiple priorities
- This is Hybrid role, working both remotely and in the office
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Adjustments will be provided in all parts of our hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance by submitting a request via email. For more information about Ledcor’s Inclusion and Diversity initiatives, please visit our I&D page.
Feb 15, 2023
344 Bathurst St, Toronto, ON, Canada