We are looking for a Cyber Security Risk Analyst to join our growing Cyber Security team on a full-time permanent basis. In your new role you will be required to perform all activities in the Ledcor risk assessment process which includes business risks assessments, security reviews of project conceptual designs, functional and non-functional cyber security requirements, Cloud/SaaS vendor risk assessments, across a wide range of technology platforms and external party cloud/SaaS services.
As our Cyber Security Risk Analyst, you will have experience in conducting cyber security risk assessments and you will also be required to maintain the exception tracking process and maintain residual risks in the cyber security risk register while tracking remediation activities with key business and technical stakeholders.
Bring your extensive Cyber Security experience to this impactful role and join our True Blue team today! This role can be based anywhere in Canada and will be a home-based position with the understanding you may be required to attend office as business needs dictate.
- Responsible for executing the cyber security risk management processes including risk identification, analysis, and evaluation, across the enterprise, for projects as well as for risks resulting from non-compliance Ledcor cyber security standards
- You will conduct Cloud/SaaS vendor risks assessments as required, as well as other third-party cyber security risk assessments
- Assist in projects to identify applicable functional and non-functional security requirements, based on the results of the business risk assessment
- Perform/facilitate scoped & scheduled cyber security risk assessments of select application systems/platforms, as determined in the cyber security strategic plan
- Responsible for reviewing exception requests, identifying the associated risks, and recommending the appropriate course of action
- Responsible for tracking the results of cyber risk assessments in the cyber risk register, while creating associated dashboard reports
- 5+ years of experience in security governance, risk, and compliance
- 5 years in performing risk assessments in similar industries
- Experience updating cyber risk register
- Experience liaising with internal and external stakeholders to track remediation activities to mitigate cyber risk
- Experienced in cyber security risk management, including GRC tools, risk management processes, and risk assessments
- Experienced with cyber security frameworks including NIST, ISO, CIS, and similar
- Strong cyber security technology skills and background
- Experienced in building supplier / vendor management programs from a cyber security perspective
- Experienced in the developing functional and non-functional security requirements for IT project
- Strong project management skills, managing cyber security and other related programs, ability to work with little supervision
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders in the organization
- Excellent collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Occasional event-related travel may be required
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Adjustments will be provided in all parts of our hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance by submitting a request via email. For more information about Ledcor’s Inclusion and Diversity initiatives, please visit our I&D page.
Apr 12, 2023
3218D Faithfull Avenue, Saskatoon, SK, Canada