Job Description Summary
The Project Coordinator is responsible for providing a wide range of support to project teams, assisting operations staff to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget. The Project Coordinator works collaboratively with multiple stakeholders to achieve team goals throughout the project lifecycle.
- Will implements and maintain Ledcor systems and procedures at project start-up, assists with set up of projects billings and cost accounting system, and creates and maintains the project directory.
- Will organize project close-out by preparing warranty package, creating turnover documents, and coordinating site demobilization.
- Submits daily WIP reports and training summaries, as required
- Ensures that job packages are complete for the Field Manager
- Orders material and cable from the customer for new job sites; reviews the customers’ requirements and ensures they are complete and correct
- Works closely with the field manager to ensure project due dates are met or exceeded, customer complaints are confirmed and addressed, and billing is being processed once project is closed
- Logs all important dates (i.e. job received, locates submitted, locates completed, job scheduled, job completed etc.)
- Reviews current job log and follows up on any missing items within the life cycle (shipping, training, access, deployment, closure)
- Accepts work from customer via email or portal and updates/tracks all new work with customer in Excel, CRM, and/or other database software
- Conducts weekly update calls and face to face meetings with management and customers; establishes best dates for field scheduling and updates current status of all projects
- Three to five years of of experience supporting maintenance contracts for large telecommunications providers
- Proven history and experience in a Telecom Project Coordinator position
- Knowledge of main construction office processes including project set-up, subcontract management, change orders, RFIs, lien holdbacks and closeout
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (intermediate to advanced user of Excel), and SAP or other project tracking programs
- Strong communication skills, confident interacting with key contacts in verbal, written and electronic form
- Ability to contribute production to meet the goals of the group
- Highest level of attention to detail
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Adjustments will be provided in all parts of our hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance by submitting a request via email. For more information about Ledcor’s Inclusion and Diversity initiatives, please visit our I&D page.
Apr 6, 2023
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security
., Grants Pass, OR, United States