When you join Ledcor you will be part of a team that strives for continuous improvement, gives back to the communities in which we work and supports career growth & development.
Our Fort McMurray Industrial projects are stable and long-term. This means you can plan for your future, whether that means saving for your child’s education or your next amazing vacation.
Did we mention camp and travel allowance are provided? Take advantage of this opportunity and apply today.
As a Pipefitter you will be an integral part of the Ledcor Industrial team. For you, safety and quality are a priority and you are proud of your work at the end of each day.
Join the Ledcor team in Fort McMurray today!
- Demonstrates knowledge of functional operation of various piping system components by measuring, cutting, threading, and bolting up, valves and fittings
- Performs bolt up, rigging, and hydro testing
- Assembles and installs piping sections according to blueprints and job specifications
- Working safely in a team environment such as working with a crew of pipefitters or working with a welder
- Performs physically demanding tasks such as cutting openings for pipe while standing for extended periods of time and securing pipe in hard to reach areas
- Uses testing equipment effectively to check for system leaks and troubleshoot fitting errors
- Must have a Journeyperson Pipefitter certification or be a registered Pipefitter Apprentice from a recognized provincial training authority
- Minimum 3+ years of experience on industrial construction or pipeline projects is required
- Successful candidates will require OSSA Regional with CSTS, BSO or CSO
- Fall Protection and Confined Space is an asset
- Good attention to detail with the ability to problem solve
- Must be able to meet all safety requirements and applicable safety policies
- Long term projects, site based camp provided
- Charter Flights from either Edmonton or Calgary, or travel allowance for out-of-province candidates who qualify
- Benefits provided by CLAC
Ledcor Industrial offers an integrated range of services from construction, engineering, and maintenance to pipe fabrication and module assembly. We offer turnkey solutions to our oil and gas clients and have built some of the continent’s largest oil and gas projects.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Adjustments will be provided in all parts of our hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance by submitting a request via email. For more information about Ledcor’s Inclusion and Diversity initiatives, please visit our I&D page.
Jun 1, 2023
1340 Chevrier Blvd., Winnipeg, MB, Canada