As a Regional Manager with 15+ years of experience, you're skilled in leading high-performing teams, driving strategic initiatives, and fostering successful client and consultant relationships. Reporting to the Vice President, you oversee diverse business functions, including marketing, business development, preconstruction, estimating, finance, legal affairs, safety, HR, and operational planning, all aimed at maximizing growth and profitability.
At Ledcor, we are committed to providing a welcoming and inclusive work environment for all. As Regional Manager, you will be expected to support and drive our Inclusion and diversity initiatives as we continue to adapt and improve our workplaces and project sites.
Your leadership style is to build, support, mentor and inspire your team to achieve their goals. You are a problem solver and continuously look for innovative solutions that can be utilized on projects.
We provide a competitive total compensation package, excellent training, benefits, RSP's and career growth potential with advancement opportunities within our diversified company.
Watch our 75th anniversary video to what it's like working for Ledcor and apply today to join our Building’s Construction team in Toronto, Ontario!
- Provides operational direction to a Branch within Construction in accordance with practices, policies and strategic objectives and ensures compliance with the current legislation, policies, programs, and procedures of Ledcor.
- Accountable for the creation, development and adherence of business plans and budgets for the branch.
- Formulating and guiding the creation and implementation of strategic plans, both short and long-term, as well as objectives, policies, and programs for the branch.
- Developing the operating budget and ensure that the branch meets the defined targets in terms of deadlines and budgets by reviewing work requirements, schedules, and cost reports regularly.
- Managing and guiding the activities of the branch including construction, estimating, marketing, business development, financial, legal, safety and operational plans with the objective of maximizing growth and profitability
- Establish a strong and united team by hiring top talent from the marketplace. Additionally, you mentor, guide, and coach your direct reports, helping them enhance their skills and expertise while fostering a pool of capable managers within the branch.
- Demonstrates the capability to effectively coach and develop team members by delivering constructive feedback and creating opportunities for their professional growth and development.
- Actively supporting and driving our Inclusion and Diversity initiatives. This includes promoting ongoing improvements and adaptations in our workplaces and project sites.
- Conduct regular visits to project sites to ensure that all projects are aligned with corporate goals, contractual obligations, and clients' expectations.
- Ambassador for Ledcor’s overall site safety program within the branch, including subcontractor compliance with Ledcor standards, the Project Specific Safety Plan (PSSP), and all applicable Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) acts, regulations and codes
- Establish a proactive business development culture by building relationships with clients, consultants, and trades, networking in the industry, and engaging in community involvement. This contributes to strengthening the local and national Ledcor brand.
- Supports and promotes Ledcor’s core values of safety, quality, integrity, sustainability, and success. Embraces a one Ledcor culture by promoting strong internal collaboration between Ledcor divisions and shared services, while ensuring solid delivery of our client’s projects and managing their client’s expectations
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- 15+ years related industry experience in a strategic or direct management role with demonstrated ability to successfully lead a high-performing team and build solid long-term relationships with external clients and consultants
- Possesses strong client sector relationships within the commercial, industrial, institutional and residential construction marketplaces
- Completion of post-secondary education in Engineering, Construction Management, or a relevant program
- Ability to understand and achieve fiscal targets – proven success in forecasting and managing budgets
- Ability to act as a mentor and skilled arbitrator with multiple stakeholders in extremely complex or critical situations and ensure business outcomes are achieved
- Superior communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, and the ability to work with senior executives
- Strong technical knowledge of OH&S (including environmental standards and regulations), modern construction practices, documents, drawings, schedules, technologies, equipment, industry practices and contract negotiations
- Excellent organizational, planning skills and the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Developed expertise and skill in the areas of marketing, business development and client relationships leading to repeat business and referrals
- Ability to coach and develop team members through constructive feedback and providing opportunities for development
- Anticipates problems and challenges, and provides leadership in creating innovative solutions to achieve organizational objectives
- Works closely internally and externally with executive level management, requiring negotiation of extremely critical matters, influences policymaking
- Must have and maintain a valid provincial driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract
- Travel will be required to various project site(s), client office(s) and/or other Ledcor office locations
Ledcor Building offers full-service construction for commercial, residential, institutional, and light industrial projects, along with expertise in green building. Our depth of knowledge and expertise come from building hundreds of projects – of all sizes – across North America each year.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Adjustments will be provided in all parts of our hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance by submitting a request via email. For more information about Ledcor’s Inclusion and Diversity initiatives, please visit our I&D page.
Jul 18, 2023
344 Bathurst St, Toronto, ON, Canada