As a Field Marketing Coordinator, you will be part of our growing team of individuals who are focused on promoting TELUS services by building strong business relationships with Building Managers. You would be responsible for managing, organizing, and delivering on Multi Dwelling Unit (MDU) sales penetration and develop and leverage relationships with customers.
- Organizes and participates in targeted marketing and sales events in alignment with client initiatives and MDU-specific needs and demographic.
- Building relationships with Property Managers (PM’s), Resident Managers (RM'S), Caretakers and Concierges in the MDU market (eg. apartments, condos, townhouses) to develop customized programs and solutions to satisfy customer needs.
- Manages partner accounts or portfolio within a specified region, collaborating with client to market TELUS products and communicate brand initiatives to multi-dwelling unit (MDU) customers.
- Leverages customer relationships to generate sales opportunities, increase revenue generating units (RGU’s) and decrease churn percentage.
- Supports the TELUS Channel Manager with administrative duties such as updating online database, billing renewals and escalations.
- Tracks sales penetration metrics. Develops and analyzes related reporting and develops recommends strategies to improve results.
- Collaborates with relevant stakeholders to review, develop, refine and implement processes and standard operating procedures to ensure functional strategies, and corporate and business growth objectives are met.
- Professionally represent Ledcor Sales and TELUS.
- May perform other related duties as assigned.
- 2-3 years direct industry experience in sales
- Previous experience with Real Estate and/or Property Management would be an asset
- Post-secondary education would be an asset
- Proven ability to meet and exceed defined sales target
- Excellent communication skills: ability to influence, persuade and negotiate
- Strong proficiency with MS Office; ability to learn software quickly
- Well-developed organizational skills with the ability to coordinate a variety of tasks
- Ability to analyze data and advise on potential new opportunities
- Competitive salary plus sales bonuses and commissions
- Flexible schedule is required including evenings and weekends. Regular shift is Tuesday-Saturday
- Responsible to get yourself to/from work locations. Class 5 license and clean abstract is preferred.
- Moderate travel required outside of home location
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Adjustments will be provided in all parts of our hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance by submitting a request via email. For more information about Ledcor’s Inclusion and Diversity initiatives, please visit our I&D page.
Jun 20, 2023
1100 - 1st Street SE, Calgary, AB, Canada