The Senior Manager, Business Enablement / Contracts, will support Operations and Business Development throughout the pre, and post-sales process. Duties will include, but are not limited to, supporting ongoing internal and external relationships, preparing and delivering bid Pre-qualifications: data analysis, deal structure, operations planning and forecasting, resource planning support, subcontractor contracts & onboarding, requests for proposals, and presentations in support of the Field Operations Group
This position does allow for a hybrid work environment.
- Assists operations and Business Development, to engage in contact with clients/prospects, exploring specific business, technical and operational needs and anticipating new opportunities. Support in identifying contractor resources in the market, negotiate contracts, and manage vendor spending and resources.
- Assists with new opportunities, liaising between Business Development and Operations Leadership. Provides analysis of the financial health of our customers to allow operations to take action.
- Builds standard customer profit and loss templates for finance to input data. Creates templates to recommend pricing models for new customers and renewals. Works with resource planning to create templates to reflect current staffing and planning models for future growth.
- Participates in business development activities, including preparing responses to pre-qualifications, RFQs, and direct negotiations.
- Reviews and makes recommendations on new customer contract language and Statements of Work. Delivers client presentations in coordination with BD.
- Is seen as the subject matter expert with current industry trends and helps to identify new market opportunities
- Five plus years of experience in a Business Development, Project Manager, Operations Support, or Business Improvement role ( Experience in Telecommunications markets preferred. )
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and written skills, with highly refined presentation skills
- A self-starter with excellent organizational and planning skills and the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Ability to understand the big picture, but also be highly detailed when required
- Excellent customer service focus and team player.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint (Adobe InDesign experience is an asset)
Sep 19, 2023
1055 West Hastings St, Vancouver, BC, Canada