The Benefits Advisor is responsible for ensuring appropriate execution of benefits/absence programs in Canada and US by supporting communication and education initiatives, compliance administration, completing reconciliations and audits and resolving complex benefits queries.
We provide a competitive total compensation package, excellent training, benefits, RSP's and career growth potential with advancement opportunities within our diversified company.
Come and bring your excellent communication and benefits experience and join our True Blue team today by applying today!
- Responds in a timely manner to complex, compliance related, or Executive inquiries related to US/Canada benefits/absence programs, policies and procedures
- Works closely with vendor/broker for viable solutions
- Ongoing reconciliation and creating metrics, identifying areas of improvement, and recommending process changes
- Works with Benefits Specialist to maintain optimal communication including creating and maintaining Knowledge Base articles, creating templates and educational presentations
- Administers annual compliance projects such as US ACA reporting, SAR distribution, 5500 filing/accuracy, 401k audit to ensure alignment with legislation
- Supports Benefits Specialist and Benefits Manager in Open Enrollment activities, annual STAR Election, and ad-hoc projects
- Contributes to HR-related projects by gathering data, developing reports, and presenting analysis options and recommendations to team members and HR leadership
- A Diploma in Human Resources or Business Administration
- 4+ years of relevant experience in the delivery of US and Canadian Benefits, including experience within a complex, multi-jurisdictional organization
- Strong MS Office skills with expertise in Excel (Pivot Tables, V-Lookup, Data Analysis)
- Proven ability to collaborate with stakeholders at all levels, including executive leadership and third-party vendors; excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize work and exercise initiative to ensure an efficient and high-quality level of service with a busy and dynamic team environment
- This is a work from home position with the understanding that from time to time you may be required to attend the office as business needs require.
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Adjustments will be provided in all parts of our hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance by submitting a request via email. For more information about Ledcor’s Inclusion and Diversity initiatives, please visit our I&D page.
All applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Link to: https://www.uscis.gov/e-verify
Sep 5, 2023
1055 West Hastings St, Vancouver, BC, Canada