You are a Field Operations Technician with proven experience maintaining telecommunication systems. Utilizing your experience, you will perform installation and repair while maintaining telecommunication systems as well as locate underground telecommunications utilities.
Join the Ledcor Technical Services team in Regina SK today!
- Deliver exceptional customer service and high quality installation and repair
- Test, install, troubleshoot and repair advanced services
- Complete customer orders dispatched on a daily basis in a defined geographical area
- Interpret various work orders
- Ensure vehicle, test equipment and tools are maintained in excellent condition
- Read blueprints and maps
- Operate locate test equipment to pinpoint the location of underground telecommunication utilities
- Identify and mark the location of underground facilities
- 2 years of experience in a Telecommunications technician role is an asset
- Strong networking skills including routers, modems, switches, and communications wiring
- A Self-starter who is highly motivated and is able to think on their feet and communicate clearly
- Self-motivated, ability to prioritize, follow a schedule, and update systems with little direct supervision
- A positive, “can-do” attitude and customer focused approach that will enable you to deal with challenging situations with integrity, empathy and sincerity
- Strong desire to learn new technologies
- Team player with both excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Technically savvy with the ability to handle multiple smart phone and/or computer applications
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license and a clean driver's abstract
- Must be fully vaccinated and provide valid COVID-19 vaccination record (unless you have a recognized medical or religious reason for not getting vaccinated)
- 24/7 on-call, including some mandatory overtime and weekend and holiday work when necessary.
- Travel will may be required to surrounding areas, including overnight stays and out-of-town assignments/training.
- Work environments include different types of terrain (grass, gravel, ditches, etc.) in and around construction zones, residential, commercial, industrial and rural areas
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Adjustments will be provided in all parts of our hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance by submitting a request via email. For more information about Ledcor’s Inclusion and Diversity initiatives, please visit our I&D page.
Sep 6, 2023
1105 Pettigrew Avenue East, Regina, SK, Canada