As our Team Lead, Benefits you will be responsible for leading a small team consisting of a benefits administrators & coordinator to ensure appropriate execution of benefits & absence programs in Canada and US. Reporting to the Manager, Benefits you will provide support by leading annual and enhancement projects, resolving complex benefits queries and leading compliance administration.
As the Team Lead, Benefits you will collaborate with internal and external stakeholders and any other benefit partners to ensure efficient and accurate processing. As the Team Lead you will have a considerable focus on demonstrating inclusive leadership, supporting the performance, development, and engagement of team members.
We provide a competitive total compensation package, excellent training, benefits, RSP's and career growth potential with advancement opportunities within our diversified company. This position can be based from Austin, Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary and Toronto and is a work from home position with the understanding you may need to attend in-office as business needs.
If you are looking for a career where you can make a real difference, come join Come join our True Blue team by applying through the posting today!
- Leads, mentors and provides guidance to the Benefits Coordinator and Benefits Administrator tasks executions (Canada and US) such as employee inquiries, remittances, leaves, Workday partner processes
- Leads and executes ongoing service and enhancement projects (Canada and US) such as Open Enrollment, new benefit or change process implementations. Manages timeline, stakeholder expectations and communication related to the project and provide actionable solutions when leading these projects
- Partners with and is backup to Benefits Advisor on compliance projects such as US ACA reporting, SAR distribution, 5500 filing/accuracy, 401k audit to ensure alignment with legislation while also monitoring legislative changes and recommending appropriate corrections where needed
- Collaborates with process partners (internal stakeholders) to improve execution of benefits and absence related processes
- Reports on trends and metrics and partners on solutions to streamline and improve efficiencies
- Responds in a timely manner to complex, compliance related, or Executive enquiries related to US/Canada benefits & absence programs
- Contributes to HR-related projects by gathering data, developing reports, and presenting analysis options and recommendations to team members and HR leadership policy
- College, Trade or Technical Diploma in Human Resources, Business Administration is preferred but not essential
- CEBS designation is highly advantageous
- 6+ years of relevant experience in the delivery of and management of projects for US and Canadian Benefits, including experience within a complex, multi-jurisdictional organization
- You have previous acted in a senior capacity where you had responsibility for supporting and mentoring junior team members, or you had direct reports
- Strong MS Office skills with expertise in Excel; familiar with HRIS/ERP systems; familiar with fundamentals of benefits program support and administration
- Previous data analytics experience in terms of benefits and ability to communicate with all levels of stakeholders
- This is a work from home position with the understanding you may be required to attend in-office from time to time.
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Adjustments will be provided in all parts of our hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance by submitting a request via email. For more information about Ledcor’s Inclusion and Diversity initiatives, please visit our I&D page.
Sep 6, 2023
344 Bathurst St, Toronto, ON, Canada