You’re a seasoned Project Manager with 2-5 years of experience working on residential or commercial construction projects. You will develop and execute project plans and schedules, ensure the highest safety and quality standards for an exciting aircraft operations project. You have a proven track record for meetings, budgets, schedules, and scope for a demanding set of projects and clients.
We provide a competitive total compensation package, excellent training, benefits, RSP's and career growth potential with advancement opportunities within our diversified company.
- Demonstrates leadership in health, safety and environmental protection on the project. Applies the requirements of the Project Specific Safety Program (PSSP) to promote overall compliance of Ledcor HS&E standards, applicable OH&S acts, regulations and codes with all employees and subcontractors on the project
- Creates and/or facilitates the Project Quality Program to ensure project materials are supplied and work is completed accordingly
- Ensures that projects are built according to approved plans, specifications, shop drawings, and applicable building codes and that quality standards are maintained
- Develops and maintains the construction schedule in conjunction with project team to meet milestones and completion dates
- Leads project meetings with internal and external stakeholders to monitor and support the project’s ongoing progression
- Provides strong leadership to construction team members, capitalizing on individual and group strengths to ensure project targets are achieved
- Identifies and manages opportunities and risks to achieve the best possible impact on schedule and financial targets
- Maintains, tracks and reports all financial aspects of project including forecasts and billings
- Manages the procurement process including subcontractor/trade/supplier negotiations and awards
- Performs other related duties as outlined in Ledcor’s Construction Operations Manual
- 2+ years of related work experience as a Project Manager on residential, commercial or industrial construction projects
- Completed post-secondary education in Construction, Engineering or related discipline an asset
- Comprehensive knowledge of construction documents, drawings, specifications, costs, budgets and current construction practices and methodology
- Must have and maintain a valid provincial driver’s license
- Site based role.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug & alcohol requirements
Ledcor Building offers full-service construction for commercial, residential, institutional, and light industrial projects, along with expertise in green building. Our depth of knowledge and expertise come from building hundreds of projects – of all sizes – across North America each year.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Adjustments will be provided in all parts of our hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance by submitting a request via email. For more information about Ledcor’s Inclusion and Diversity initiatives, please visit our I&D page.
Sep 15, 2023
1055 West Hastings St, Vancouver, BC, Canada