Working closely with the Manager, Human Resources Business Partners (HRBP) and senior leaders, the HR Business Partner will be responsible for providing extensive support to the group-wide finance and other business support teams (~300+ employees).
You will provide expertise and guidance on a wide range of people related issues and programs, including the efficient and effective execution of enterprise-wide HR programs and local people initiatives.
In your new position you will partner and collaborate with internal HR & Business Services teams to ensure consistent and effective delivery of HR services. You will need to act as a true business partner who builds effective, positive relationships ensuring trust and credibility and ensuring a smooth flow of services and identification of needs.
This position ideally would be based out of Vancouver or Edmonton, and is a work-from-home position with the understanding that from time to time you may be required in office. Come join our True Blue team today by applying through this job posting today.
- Advise, influence and provide guidance to leaders and employees on a wide range of HR programs and processes, including performance management, career development, employee engagement, inclusion & diversity, employee relations, conflict resolution & investigations, sick leave and return-to-work management, workforce planning, and HR policies
- Communicate and facilitate HR programs and rollouts at the Business Unit/team and site level
- Collaborate and work proactively with senior leaders including Directors and Managers to identify key issues impacting operational goals and employee experience
- Analyze and interpret applicable employee data and information to support identification of client group issues and drive data-informed decisions by management
- Work with the wider HR team to adapt enterprise solutions for local considerations, as required to address issues that impact the business
- Partner with Employee & Business Services team to ensure consistent and effective delivery of HR services
- Leverage the wider HR team’s expertise in areas where specialized assistance is required, to deliver and implement new initiatives to the client group, particularly in the areas of total rewards, recruitment, and talent management
- 3+ Years of HRBP experience within a large, matrixed, enterprise level organization
- Experience advising and collaborating with operational business leaders and providing strategic guidance and recommendations
- Experience using data to drive operational insights to implement people solutions
- Business acumen – understanding basic business concepts; ability to quickly learn client group business to connect people considerations to wider business impact
- Ability to utilize effective strategies to build respect and trust with employees and leaders
- Solid understanding of applicable employment and human rights legislation, HR processes and programs, and have the ability to effectively educate leaders and employees on impact and value of HR services
- Proven experience with conflict resolution and relationship management.
- Effective oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong customer service and partnering orientation
- Work from home with the understanding you will be required in-office from time to time.
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Adjustments will be provided in all parts of our hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance by submitting a request via email. For more information about Ledcor’s Inclusion and Diversity initiatives, please visit our I&D page.
Sep 20, 2023
1055 West Hastings St, Vancouver, BC, Canada