You are a detail-driven professional looking to build your experience as a Quality Control Coordinator. In this role, you will perform Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Technical Records and Technical Library duties within the Maintenance department.
This is will be an invaluable development opportunity for your professional career, learning from the best in a supportive team environment where safety and employee mental health is top priority.
Apply now to join Summit Air in Yellowknife, NT!
- Perform Quality Control reviews of aircraft Technical Logbooks and Technical Records per company policies and procedures
- Work with development and maintenance of Aircraft Maintenance Programs including update of maintenance tracking programs
- Review Maintenane Schedule Approvals (MSAs) and submit to QA for approval
- Assist with evaluation of Key Performance Indicator data and development of processes to reduce errors
- Perform corrective actions in coordination with internal and external audits
- Assists maintenance personnel in administrative matters of airworthiness and inspections
- Review established procedures and submit changes as needed for continued improvement.
- Review tracking systems for inconsistencies and apply corrective actions as needed
- Review and audit Technical Libraries and access difficulties to those documents
- Review and Audit Airworthiness requirements and action inconsistencies accordingly
- Evaluate and processes trend monitoring, oil analysis and oil consumption requests and reports
- Address technical issues raised by the Maintenance team related to software and systems access
- Assist with and perform Technical Records functions as required
- Assist with and facilitate the implementation of continuous improvement programs
- 5+ years of aviation/maintenance experience or related aviation training
- Previous Technical Record processing and Quality Control or auditing experience preferred.
- Familiarity with Aircraft Maintenance Programs (AMPs) and tracking software preferred.
- Familiarity with Transport Canada Aviation regulations and standards
- Familiarity with Transport Canada and/or aviation-related technical manuals and documents.
- Proven proficiency in the MS Office suite; working knowledge of RAAS would be an asset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to manage high volumes of documentation and paperwork on a daily basis
- Strong data entry skills with exceptional attention to detail
Summit Air, a member of the Ledcor Group of Companies, has been delivering remote aviation solutions to our customers for over 20 years. We have one of the largest and most diverse fleets in the industry. From moving cargo, to transferring passengers, to recreational flights for adventurers seeking to discover the North, we are a one-stop solution when it comes to safe and reliable aviation support. Learn more at www.flysummitair.com
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Adjustments will be provided in all parts of our hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance by submitting a request via email. For more information about Ledcor’s Inclusion and Diversity initiatives, please visit our I&D page.
Oct 22, 2023
27 Yellowknife Airport, 100 Dickins Street, Yellowknife, NT, Canada